We are currently seeking an experienced Account Director that’s passionate about working in a creative agency environment.
If you thrive on managing client relationships, providing guidance and support to account and project managers, while resolving functional conflicts through consultation with the team, you’re who we’re looking for!
You will be responsible for:
- Direct supervision of all account management staff as well as responsibility for one or more accounts
- Growing, developing and ensuring the success of accounts
- Meeting profit goals for each account
- Leading, motivating and maintaining a high level of performance from account managers and other employees in accordance with Top Draw’s vision and values
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved in all account activities
- Keeping management informed of the status of accounts, issues, plans and meetings while involving management as needed
- Overseeing account planning and maintaining solid client relationships
- Ensuring the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved
- Planning, developing and defending budget recommendations
- Providing recommendations for employee training
- Ensuring Top Draw policies and procedures are consistently followed
- Maintaining awareness and controlling situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs
- Representing Top Draw in the community
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years in advertising or digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience in understanding client finance management, invoicing and budget requirements
- Demonstrated ability to generate results
- Demonstrated success working in high-growth companies
- You can articulate the value of SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and UX
Does this sound like you? Let us know, we want to hear from you!
Top Draw is an Edmonton-based digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a comprehensive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.