Online Marketing Intern
We’re growing our team at Top Draw! We are looking for a junior online marketing intern. Although it’s an internship, this is a paid position. You know, love, and are passionate about the online world. You are a whiz with Google Docs and love the web. You have 0-1 year of experience, but learn fast! You will be working with a team of other online marketing people performing a variety of digital marketing tasks. This position would be a great fit for a future marketer who wants great insight into the online world.
Things we would like you to have:
- Basic HTML working knowledge.
- WordPress experience.
- Ninja level Excel/Google Docs expertise.
- Excellent written communications.
- Experience running your own website from top to bottom.
What you get to do:
- Generate monthly reports.
- Write fully optimized blog posts backed by keyword research.
- Be a part of the brainstorming process for both project and monthly SEO client kick offs and meetings.
- Google+ stuff.
- Social media marketing.
- Anything else to make life easier for the rest of our team.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.